Also known as
"Diaper Delights"

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Washcloth Cupcakes

 I found the cutest ideas today and I cannot wait to get started on them!!! They are going to be so much fun and I think that everyone that purchases them will be very happy!!

These are the Washcloth Cupcakes...I will be selling these as a set...unless you only want one. If you want one cupcake it will be $5.00 or you can get them in a pack of 4 for $18. If you want more I will work on a special deal for you!!!



This is an adorable cupcake box. This will be sold for $30, and everything will be able to be used for the new baby...it will even come in an adorable cupcake box with a cute tag ready for you to write on.


This cute combo will sell for $6.00. I can do it in all colors, for boy, girl or neutral. I just need you to let me know when you place your order.


I hope you enjoy a sneek peak at some of the new things that i have added. I will get the rest of the pictures and prices up tomorrow afternoon!!!

Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment